Vocational Skills – High School Students (16-18)
What are the benefits to the student?
- Try out different career paths to identify work interests and skills
- Gains practical skills with the support of a LSH mentor
- Increase in self confidence
- Log internship hours
- Make connections for future work and/or volunteer opportunities
What are benefits to the organization and/or company that offers these types of vocational skills internships?
- Diversify staff at your workplace to include individuals with special needs
- Have the support of the LSH staff in intern training
- Company will pain the positive reputation of the inclusion of those with special needs